Monday, February 10, 2014

News for a Foggy Morning

First of all, I apologize, but the conduct reports for last week will not go home today. I have left them sitting safe and sound on the kitchen table. I will send them home tomorrow.

Today is the day that I asked the students to return their rough drafts of their brochures and oral presentations. This revised due date is due to the missed days of the last few weeks. Students wrote the new date in their agendas on Thursday and Friday of last week. I will still accept the drafts any time this week. The drafts are not a grade, they are so that I can provide any needed guidance or feedback. The sooner I get their draft, the sooner I can have it back to them. They got a large sheet of construction paper to use as a draft brochure. If you need a copy of the directions, I will attach one to the links on the right. Students need to be ready to present to the class on Monday, the 17th. Please let me know if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment