Sunday, August 7, 2016

Two Weeks To Go!

Ah, the last day of teacher summer. It's always a little sad to have to go back to setting an alarm that will go off before the sun rises, but it is so exciting to be heading in to a new school year! I have just returned from a couple of weeks in Germany which was a wonderful experience full of opera, art museums, medieval cities, and delicious food. Now, however, I am ready to get back to work. It is going to be a great year in the STEM Lab. I detailed some of what will be going on in the previous post on this blog.

Since my last post, I have added pages about UIL Speech and Academics, 3rd-5th grade coding team, and robotics team. The links to that information are located beneath the banner at the top of this page. I do not have exact dates for the start of these activities, but I will post an update as soon as I do. If you have any questions, please email me.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Meet the Teacher on August 19th, from 4 to 5:30!

Black Forest Cake at the cafe in Triberg, Germany that invented Black Forest Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment